What is Levitra?
- Levitra is a prescription medicine used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. When you take Levitra you may be able to:
- Improve your ability to get and maintain an erection
- Be more confident in your ability to get and maintain an erection
- Be satisfied with the hardness of your erections
Choosing the Correct Dosage
Levitra is available in 5mg, 10mg, 20mg. Take one tablet 60 minutes before sexual activity. The recommended starting dose of Levitra is 10 mg.
What is Levitra Oro-Dispersible?
Oro-dispersible tablets dissolve on your tongue and are rapidly absorbed for faster effect.
The orodispersible tablet should be placed in the mouth on the tongue, where it will rapidly disintegrate, and then swallowed. Levitra orodispersible tablets must be taken without liquid and immediately upon release from the blister.
Common Side Effects
- pain in your back/muscles/head
- getting flushed/going red
- feeling and or being sick
- getting a blocked or runny nose
- vision disturbances